Are there Nuggets of Gold waiting to be found in your organisation?
One bagful is Unified Communications – you’ve probably heard of this impressive term? Do you know what it actually means?
Basically it’s a fancy term for a system that brings together all communication devices from the desk phone, computer, laptop and tablet to smart phones etc.
Traditionally only accessible to the enterprise market however in recent times now small to medium business can enjoy the nuggets of gold this technology delivers.
Still a secret
Many small to medium businesses are simply unaware or perhaps do not understand advantages IP Telephony can deliver.
A report from ACMA in January this year found that only 39% of medium sized business (20-199) employees were making use of this technology. Sure to be fair this number is rocketing up and by now I would say probably higher but still at these numbers I would class it a secret advantage delivering a competitive edge.
IP Telephony allows your people to connect communicate and collaborate anywhere inside or outside the organisation, on any of the latest devices, as easily as they would their own office – simply, reliably, risk-free and above all securely.
- Business continuity; if your business becomes inaccessible for whatever reason, phones can quickly and easily be relocated.
- Usually there are no entry fees, simply you pay as you go and for what you need helping both cash flow and the need to stay flexible in the ever changing world.
- Staff have opportunity to increase productivity while actually reducing the overall cost to the business.
- Free on-net calls and between offices
- If your business has multiple offices you can consolidate the phone systems in one single system that can be accessed online and connects remote locations and employees. (easy to manage).
- Video conferencing can be across multiple devices. Automatic upgrades so you always have the latest features and software. One phone number across multiple devices and automatic integration into MS Outlook making life much easier.
There are many more Nuggets of Gold this technology can help deliver it’s all a matter of understanding and matching the correct options with your needs.
If you need any IT advice, please contact Tech Precision. We’ll help you relax.
I will leave you with quote of the Month;
“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
– Peter Drucker,
Austrian-American writer and management consultant