Datto Drive. Enterprise file synchronization and sharing services from Datto
The most affordable, powerful, secure, cloud-based file synchronization platform available. Built for business.
- Brings your business files together. Shared easily, from anywhere. Files you save can automatically sync to all your computers, and are accessible from your phone, tablet and the Datto Drive website.
- Protect your business data. Should data be lost or compromised, it can be restored with a couple clicks. Automatic file versioning with a 30 day retention provides a layer of protection from operational data loss. And behind the scenes, every file in the Datto Cloud is virtually immune to any loss of data integrity.
- Powered by the Datto Cloud.Hosted on resources that are built, owned and managed by Datto in the Datto Cloud.
- Know where your data resides. Datto Drive uses the account location to select which Datto Cloud is used. Datto Drive lets you utilize the cloud, while respecting the information laws of the hosting nation (or region).
- Extreme performance measured at orders of magnitude higher than traditional cloud share services, while CPU consumption during synchronization is also less. Which is good news for battery life when mobile.
Datto Drive: A single point of access for the enterprise
- Access – Enable anywhere, anytime access from any device, regardless of where the data lives. Behind the scenes, IT can leverage existing data management, security and governance tools and processes without replication of directories, ACLs or data.
- Control – Datto Drive enables IT admins to quickly integrate with existing Active Directory or LDAP services, while the Datto Drive File Firewall provides advanced rules-driven access controls at the file level.
- Management – Datto Drive integrates quickly and easily with existing authentication, authorization,
- logging, monitoring, database and backup systems.
- File Firewall – Control and govern access to files with Datto Drive’s highly configurable rules engine. Administrators use the intuitive GUI to set policies on the Datto Drive server that deny access to files based on: endpoint type, mobile device type, origin IP, web client, and more, giving administrators greater control over who can access and update proprietary files.
- Logging Module – Transparently log access, administrative actions, sharing activities and file transfers. Datto Drive writes to syslog files as well as the Datto Drive log file and can be easily configured to work with your internal log monitoring and reporting solutions, providing the visibility you need to prove internal and external policy compliance.
Tech Precision powered by Datto
Protecting business data, no matter where it lives.